Writing a Business Proposal
A business proposal is nothing more than an ad. In a business proposal, you are trying to sell a product or service to a potential customer. A business proposal should include:
1. A friendly, professional greeting.
2. An introduction to you and your business.
3. How you're familiar with the people or businesses you are writing to.
We switched the order of #2 and #3 below. Play with your letter to see what works.
4. A description of what your business can do for them.
Include prices and pictures, or samples of products. We often bring balloon flowers or balloon
animals with us. They get attention fast.
5. References from other customers, if you have any.
When a customer says something nice about you or your work, that is a reference. References